Pkerparadice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P

2 posters

Go down

Did You like my app

Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P I_vote_lcap50%Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P I_vote_lcap50%Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P I_vote_lcap0%Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P Empty Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P

Post  Zach1 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 am

Name: Zach Ign: Zach1

Why you want to be part of the Pkerparadice?(200+ Words or auto denied)
I want to help out and be part of a community again. I like coding and fixing problems. I am a good team-worker and a nice person. I am top in my class in school, I take happiness when I learn I have helped someone in anyway. I am able to help in anyway I can, I have some java coding. The majority of my coding language knowledge is website related. I have years of experience and I can fix almost any problem. I am great person at coming up with new ideas and I am always fair. I hope you accept me.

Have you had past experience as being a Staff Member? If so, How long ago was it?
Yes, On over 40 Private servers in 2005-2009.
Moderated approximately 15 Runescape Private servers.
Administered about 10
Co-Owned or Head Admined on 7
Owned 2 (They died very hard)
Almost all the servers have died

I have helped in multiple other game private servers.
I have helped run over 13 websites.

I was the first staff on Phonescape, largest PvP runescape private server between 2006-2007 so they got me popular in the old days.
Right now I am currently running a coding website.
(See bottom link)
Are you Applying for Moderator In-Game or Forums Moderator?(Specify your Reason of your Choice)
I am applying for Forums Moderator or Above that.
I wish to help with anything Forum and PHP related, I am a Grammar and Spelling freak so there won't be any mistakes and it will look absolutely professional.

Have you ever broke our rules on the server?
No

Have you ever got banned on our server?
No

Has any Staff Member referred you to make this Mod Application or did you Apply without being referred?
I applied without being referred

Can you get along with all the Staff Members that are part of Pkerpardice?
Yes,
I am not homosexual I assure you...

Do you understand, any abuse (If you got accepted) we can remove you at anytime?
Yes I do

Zach1

Back to top Go down

Zach1's App For Admins Or Mod Prefferabbly Admin =P Empty application

Post  mortuum Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I wanna be a mod/admin bacause i have always wanted to be one on every server ive ever played, but they only pic donors, i cant donate at the moment, but eventually. i can handle people in a respectable manner, i dont take sh*t though. i dont know what you want to know but ill tell you

mortuum

Back to top Go down